It’s time to fertilize:
*Citrus and Avocado Trees
*& Tree & Shrubs
Become a green thumb by dropping by to talk to our fertilizer representative! One of the secrets to becoming a great green thumb is you need to know how to fertilize your plants! Fertilizing is a MUST.
We have two classes coming up! Drop by March 3rd or 10th between 10AM-12PM and get your questions answered about how to fertilize your plants! This is a great class to learn how to become a green thumb and get your plants to grow and thrive!
If you have insect or weed problems, bring a sample of your damaged plant in a plastic bag. Our expert can answer your questions about that, too!
See you March 3rd and 10th! Come prepared with questions!
How to plant a tree:
1. Research online how big your tree gets, then choose a spot to dig a hole. Don’t plant big trees or trees with large spreading roots near a house or permanent structure.
2. Use root stimulator to prevent transplant shock and help roots take to new dirt. Soak root ball in root stimulator as directed.
3. Put about a handful of fertilizer at the bottom of the hole and put tree in hole.
4. Fill the rest of hole with planter’s mix as needed.
5. Add more fertilizer on top. Amount varies on size of tree.
6. Fertilize tree at least monthly, even during the winter to keep it in good health.
We carry a large variety of trees including Fruit trees, Citrus trees, little gem magnolia trees, sweet olive trees, Crape Myrtles, Black Diamond, Juniper trees and more! Call for availability.
Orange you glad spring has sprung!
Beautiful Citrus trees and Fruit trees have Just arrived at J&J Nursery and Madison Gardens Nursery, Spring Tx.
We have the best selection of Delicious Citrus Trees:
Owari Satsuma, Brown Select Satsuma, Navel Orange, Red Navel Orange, Maro Blood Orange
Clementine Mandarin, Sunburst Tangerine, Red Grapefruit,
Improved Meyer Lemon, Eureka Variegated Pink Lemon,
Persian Lime, Thornless Key Lime,
Best Selection of Tasty Fruit Trees:
Hass Avocado, Joey Avocado, Fantastic Avocado,
Fuyu Persimmon and Tane-Nashi Persimmon