FAQs and How-to
Although we exercise care upon loading, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise while loading materials.
- Order at least one day before so we can put you on the delivery schedule.
- For online orders, we can’t guarantee what time the delivery will arrive, but it will arrive on the day requested. If there is overbooking we may call you to see if you’re willing to change the date.
- If you need something in the morning for a landscape crew, select the delivery date at least a day or two before the day the crew arrives so it’s there for them.
- Online delivery request available for delivery to the following zip codes: 77388, 77373, 77379, 77380, 77381, 77382, 77386, 77389, 77375, 77477, 77014, 77064, 77066, 77067, 77068, 77069, 77070, 77073, 77090
- Conroe, Humble, Kingwood, Cypress, Magnolia and other outlying areas, call your order in.
How Much Material?
See our calculator to determine how much material to purchase. Measure length, width and height.
Get More Than Mulch & Gravels!
Save yourself the extra trip. Don’t forget your other landscape materials with your delivery.
If you’re getting mulch, you will need
If you’re getting
Delivery cost depends on the address. The cost is calculated in the shopping cart.
Refunds or Returns!
Due to the nature of the product, we cannot accept returns. Refunds accepted if we have not loaded the truck and delivered the product. The refund is subject to a 10% administrative fee.
With mulches, you need to remove weeds first. Take weeds out by the root and then sprinkle Turf and Ornamental Weed and Grass Stopper on the ground to prevent future weeds. Or, place the
Gravels (Bullrock, Septic Rock, Peagravel, Blackstar, Limestone, Rainbow Rock, Crushed Concrete)
With gravels, you need weed barrier fabric to put on the ground before installing the gravels. You’ll need weed barrier staples to tack down the weed barrier fabric except if you’re getting
Planter’s Mix and Soils – Mixing LoadsDelivery of mixed loads is available. For example, someone may purchase 2 yards of mix and 2 yards of mushroom compost. We then load one at a time into the dump truck – 1 yard mix, 1 yard mushroom compost, 1 yard mix and one yard mushroom compost on top of each other to help combine them. They are not thoroughly mixed. Popular combinations:
- planter’s mix and mushroom compost – for vegetable gardens (popular combination!)
- planter’s mix and topsoil – for vegetable gardens
- topsoil and mushroom compost – for installing grass sod