Thank you for attending our “Fall Vegetable Planting and Fertilizer Class” this morning! Our guests learned new information and got some free samples for their plants and vegetables, too!
Fall Vegetable Planting and Fall Fertilizer Class
Sharing tips about vegetable planting in front of the Ornamental Grasses section of the Nursery!
#fall #vegetable #planting #ferfilizer #class #fallclass #jjsnursery #springtx #houstontx #houston #texas #houstonactivity #springtx #fallgardening
Green up, weed out and protect your lawn this summer with these 3 Ferti-lome products.
Green Maker 18-0-6
Greens up that yellow lawn.
Covers up to 7,200 sq. ft.
Dollar Weed Control
Dollar Weed – $21.99 covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Apply in Spring, Summer and Fall on actively growing weeds.
Apply on damp weeds and then no watering up to 24 hrs.
F-Stop available in 10#, 20# bags and liquid form too.
Disease control for lawns.
Now that winter is over you can start applying “For All Seasons” on your lawns! Apply in early spring or fall 2 to 3 weeks prior to seed germination to obtain control of grassy and broadleaf weeds.
SOS® Turf-Type Annual Ryegrass Blends and Mixture
- SOS Turf-type annual ryegrass blends and mixtures with natural uniform spring transition
- Excellent overall turf quality for ‘winter color’ in dormant bermudagrass lawns, for home and commercial turf
- Fast germination and establishment / Even with soil temps in mid-40’s
- No need for use of chemicals for a fast, natural spring transition
- Outcompetes many grassy and broadleaf weeds at establishment, including annual bluegrass
- Economically priced when compared to perennial ryegrass
- Mixes exceptionally well with perennial ryegrass for improved persistence and density
Come in and grab your bag before the season is over!